Accident Benefits are available to anyone involved in a motor vehicle accident regardless of who caused the accident. These benefits are occasionally referred to as no-fault benefits.
In order to protect your entitlement to Accident Benefits immediately, notify your insurance company of the accident. If you or a loved one has been injured, or a fatality has occurred, you have a right to assistance from your own insurance company.
The following benefits may be claimed from your own insurance company:
NOTE: If you are injured, only one of these three benefits may be payable for any given period of time.
- Income Replacement Benefits are available to individuals who were working or self-employed at the time of the accident.
- Non Earner Benefits are available to individuals who were unemployed or a student at the time of the accident.
Further benefits include:
- Medical and rehabilitation benefits (available for physiotherapy and other treatments)
- Death and funeral expenses
- Replacement of damaged clothing and eyeglasses
- Travel and other expenses
For additional benefit inquires please contact us.